I hope this message finds you and your families healthy and safe. Over the past eight weeks ProSight has continuously monitored the COVID-19 situation and taken appropriate and methodical actions to adapt our business to the changing environment and the needs of our customers, partners, and employees.
Here is an update on the steps we’ve taken thus far:
• As I previously shared, ProSight’s entire workforce has seamlessly transitioned to a remote work environment and has been operating in this capacity for over seven weeks. Not only has this helped ensure the health and safety of our employees, but we’ve maintained virtually 100% of our operational ability, enabling us to deliver value not only to our customers and partners, but to each other, as well.
• Our in-house Contact Center Team remains fully staffed and able to assist customers and partners with reporting claims, answering billing questions, and more. Our team continues to be consistent in our ability to help customers—with our average call wait time of 10 seconds. Though our physical location may have changed, our commitment, purpose, and positive energy remains as strong as ever. Our Contact Center team can be reached Monday – Friday at 800-774-2755 during the hours of 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM EST.
• We are encouraging all customers to take advantage of ProSight’s online customer portal, customer.prosightspecialty.com. While many are conducting business remotely, the portal allows policyholders to access policy information, claims, loss runs, and direct bill customers can pay their bills electronically.
• Our focus on specific customer niches has allowed us to identify those customers in industries most severely impacted by this situation. We have and will continue to work with these customers to right-size their premiums to accurately reflect their reduced exposures due to COVID-19. We are also working with our agent and broker partners to discuss billing issues faced by our most severely impacted customers.
• All of our customers can receive free access to our loss control resources and safety training, such as business continuity planning, and workplace health & safety best practices. Many of these resources are also related to COVID-19 and can be accessed through our online customer portal or by emailing our Loss Control team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ProSight is committed to remaining steadfast during this turbulent time. We will continue to take measured and appropriate steps throughout the duration of this pandemic and will provide you with additional updates as we emerge through this situation together.
From our entire ProSight family to you and your families, I wish you continued health and safety in the days and weeks ahead.
CEO & President
ProSight Specialty Insurance